Indoor Air Quality
Dear Loyal Customer,
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we’re monitoring and following official guidance from sources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to do our part in limiting the spread of COVID-19. The following are some of the steps we’re taking at our office as well as in our customers’ homes:
1. Educating all of our employees on prevention.
2. Emphasizing frequent and proper hand washing.
3. Providing hand sanitizing soap in all restrooms.
4. Cleaning high contact points in the office and vehicles more frequently.
5. Using hand sanitizer in the field as necessary before, during and after every service call.
6. Disinfecting iPads prior to having a customer approve a Service Order with their signature.
7. Employees (office and field) who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 are instructed to stay home and refer to CDC protocols.
8. Employees who are well but have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed have been instructed to notify their supervisor and refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their own potential exposure.
At Bob Mims, your health, safety and comfort has been our priority since we started… and never more so than now during these uncertain times.