Indoor Air Quality
- Ductless Systems
Nobody is happy when their heating or air conditioning system breaks down. It usually happens at the worst time, and if you’re having problems, you can bet others are as well. You might have to wait 1-3 days for service in the winter and in the summer it could be one to three weeks. We have a better idea. Sign up for our Bob Mims Maintenance Agreement! For less than it costs to buy a cup of coffee a day, you can enjoy the best protection available today, for your home comfort equipment and for you and your family. In one year, your heating and cooling units can run for as many as 2000 hours - with the price measured in wasted energy, shortened equipment life and inconvenient and expensive breakdowns. Even more important, a system that receives regular maintenance is a safe system.
Fewer Service Problems. Our master maintenance visit prevent major and minor problems on your system.
Save on Utility Bills. You can save as much as $30 per month on your summer bills and as much as 10% on your winter bills.
Keep Warranties Valid. Most warranties for your equipment exclude “repairs due to lack of routine maintenance.”
A Bob Mims Maintenance Agreement provides the following:
- Same day GUARANTEED service for emergencies for calls received by 3:00 P.M. or by next business day
- Priority Scheduling
- Annual Maintenance tune-up for equipment covered.
- A discounted diagnostic fee (a savings of over $100.00!).
- 20% discount off repairs (parts and labor).
- Discount on additional systems added to the existing contract.
- PEACE OF MIND
Our Bob Mims Maintenance Agreement means peace of mind!
For just a little more than the cost of a tune–up, you can get a Bob Mims Maintenance Agreement that includes a Master heating or cooling maintenance and all these great benefits.
"First–in–line" Same–Day Service. Even on the hottest or coldest days of the year, only Bob Mims Maintenance Agreement customers receive guaranteed same–day service. (Just call before 3pm) Bob Mims Maintenance Agreement customers always come first and they are the only ones who receive service on weekends and holidays. We also reserve the first and last appointments of the day exclusively for you.
Big Savings on Repairs. You’ll save 20% on repair costs – even for a/c compressor failures out of warranty. And you’ll only pay a portion of our diagnostic fee, a savings of $100 or more on each service call.
No Overtime Charges. You won’t pay extra for after–hours repairs, including weekends and holidays. And you’ll receive the same savings on the after–hours diagnostic fee! Extended Warranties. All parts replaced by Bob Mims are covered by a five–year warranty as long as your service plan is kept current. If a part we replace fails within five years, we will fix it at no charge. Just try to find another company willing to do that! This is one of the unique Bob Mims guarantees you get from us.
Your Savings Add Up Maintenance reduce the chance that your system will break down. If a breakdown does occur, you’ll still save 20% on repairs.
Experience the Bob Mims Difference. Most of the heating and cooling companies look the same from the outside. But they’re not. At Bob Mims, we’ve spent years perfecting the things that really matter to our customers.
We’ve been standing behind our work since 1950. You don’t have to guess or worry about our commitment. We’ve been standing behind the work we do for more than 50 years.
Skilled Technicians. Other companies may send experienced subcontractors to your home. We don’t. We only use our own skilled technicians, who receive ongoing training and have all the resources they need to solve the most complicated problems. We have experienced service professionals, all of them with NATE certification. (NATE stands for North American Technician Excellence) There is virtually no problem they haven’t seen or solved.
New Parts. Other companies use reconditioned parts. Not us. We use new parts, when available, for repairs and all our repair parts come with a five year warranty.
Familiar Faces. Most of our employees have been with us for years. They’re people you’ll come to know and trust. And, for your added peace of mind, all employees wear photo IDs.
Convenient Payment Options. For your convenience, you can make payments with any major credit card. For your convenience, we offer annually and monthly payment plans, You can pay online, or mail a check to the office and we accept all major credit cards.
What We Do!
1. Check Operating Pressure
2. Check & Adjust Belts
3. Check Amperage Draw of All Motors
4. Lube All Serviceable Motors & Bearings
5. Check Air Temperature Splits
6. Check All Operating Controls
7. Check for Proper Drainage from
8. Check Thermostat
9. Check All Electrical Connections
10. Check Air Filter – Replacement at
11. Clean Condensate Line
12. Clean Applicable Components
1. Check & Adjust Burner
2. Inspect filter 1" standard filter replaced as needed
3 Combustion analysis for increased safety and efficiency
4. Check & Adjust Belts
5. Check Amperage Draw of All Motors
6. Lube All Serviceable Motors & Bearings
7. Check All Safety Controls
8. Check All Operating Controls
9. Adjust Fuel Pressure Regulator, If Needed
10. Check Draft Diverter
11. Check Thermostat
12. Check All Electrical Connections
13. Test airflow duct system for carbon monoxide
14. Test exhaust system for proper venting
15. Measure temperature difference : supply/return
16. Vacuum and inspect burners
17. Inspect pilot burner
18. Check condensate drain line
19. Measure amperage of blower motor
20. Clean and test thermocouple for proper operation
21. Check thermostat
Clean Applicable Components