Indoor Air Quality
- Ductless Systems
Indoor Air Quality in Staten Island, NY
Even when your heating and air conditioning system is running smoothly, you may not feel as comfortable as you need to with the air in your home. There are many factors to good air quality besides the temperature. Too much humidity makes you feel warmer, regardless of the temperature settings, while too little humidity can dry out your skin. A lack of ventilation makes a home feel stuffy and stale. If you're looking to improve your indoor air quality in Staten Island, NY, you're in the right place!
Then, of course, there’s the issue of potential contaminants in a home’s air. Allergens like mold spores, pollen, and dust cause problems for those with allergies or asthma symptoms. And some pollutants in the air can make you sick, whether or not you have a preexisting condition. Call Bob Mims Heating & Air Conditioning to get an indoor air quality solution that helps you to feel better and to get comfortable. We install air purifiers, humidifiers, ventilation systems, and more in Staten Island, NY.
Which Air Quality System Is Right for You?
When you need a new indoor air quality system, you can count on Bob Mims Heating & Air Conditioning to help you out. We can consult with you about your indoor air quality needs so that you feel confident you have the right unit for your allergy symptoms, stale air, or whatever issue affects your home.
- Air Filtration Systems – Sometimes, a standard air filter just isn’t enough. Our whole–home air filtration systems can keep smaller allergens out of the air you breathe for better health and wellness.
- Air Purifiers – An air purifier can sterilize your air, killing off the germs that are most harmful for your health.
- Humidifiers – Adding moisture to the air is helpful in dry winter weather, when a low humidity level can dry out your skin and lips.
- Dehumidifiers – Dehumidifiers take moisture out of the air, which is helpful when the muggy air in the summertime makes you feel hot and sticky, and can allow for mold to spread around your home.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) – These systems help to let some fresh air in, without causing your air conditioner or heater to suffer, to combat stale and stuffy air.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services in Staten Island, NY
We are here to help with all of your climate control and indoor air quality needs. Whether you just need some questions answered before making a decision about a new system, or you’re in need of fast repairs, we are your go–to source for indoor air quality systems and services.
- New System Installation – We have third–party financing options available for quality systems from top brands in the industry.
- Free Estimates for Replacement Systems – If you need to replace a failing air purifier or dehumidifier, we can give you a replacement system estimate at no cost to you.
- Thermostat Integration – We install sophisticated control systems that can manage your heater and air conditioner as well as your air quality system.
- Repair Services – We will come prepared for the job, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- Routine HVAC Maintenance – Our technicians are happy to take a look at your indoor air quality system during a routine HVAC maintenance visit.
Call Bob Mims Heating & Air Conditioning—serving Staten Island’s heating and AC needs since 1955.